To provide dedicated service to all qualified veterans and their dependents ensuring that they are provided fair and just treatment in accordance with the published laws and regulations governing the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Learn more about us.
Veterans "How To" Information
Visit our How To Page for information on these topics:
- ervice-connected disability
- Non-service connected pension
- Health care application - veteran
- Health care application - dependents (CHAMPVA)
- Death compensation for dependents (DIC)
- Death pension for dependents
- Burial benefits
- Home loan certificate
- Get assistance in completing forms
- VA forms
- Veterans events
Our office is now open for regular hours 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Monday thru Friday. We would like to thank the Veterans and families for their patience and understanding during the pandemic. We recommend that all clients call our office first to make an appointment to see one of our counselors. Our office is now totally digital and can file your claim to the VA directly on the day of your appointment.
As always we stand ready to assists our Veterans and Families in receiving the benefits that they so richly deserve.
Emp TOWN HALL MEETING